Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

PowerPoint


Here is a link to one of the PowerPoint Presentations.


This link will take you to 
a READ ONLY copy.

UPDATE

As it stands now, this upload
 does not work properly
unless you use
PowerPoint v.15.3.3

I tested it from someone else's Windows 10 computer. 
The file, when downloaded,
 was devoid of transition effects and had erratic narration.
 After some other testing
it is clearly due to
 the difference in 
PowerPoint versions.

 I will attempt to resolve this problem. If you would like a copy
 on flash drive, let me know.

I guess I need to convert this 
to a .mov file... 
More delays. 
Oh well.

You can try it, but rest assured
My original version
(not uploaded)
works beautifully 
on a Mac Pro with 10.13
with PowerPoint 15.3.3

ARCHIVE

The presentation has samples of the music, the final e-Storybook,
and hard-copy books.

I intended for this presentation to put here on the blog, 
but apparently
 it is too large to post
 or view directly.
It is 131 MB.

If you want to view it,
 you will need to have PowerPoint
and download the file.

In the future I hope to post it here
 as a a video.

Here's a link to PowerPoint:
PowerPoint Download