Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Monday, March 23, 2020

Posts

I have taken to reorganizing the format of my posts. You will note that on some posts I have headings such as UPDATE, the date, and ARCHIVE. I think this works better than simply creating many posts on a particular subject that get lost in the timeline. So, gradually, I will be consolidating the posts under subject matter and purging outdated redundancies. My goal here is to create a blog that will be more useful as a management tool. Up until now, it has been mostly for progress reports, but since the whole project has moved to the level where entrance into serious production activity can now occur, this blog will need to serve a different purpose.

I was using IMS Producing Partners for the significant business management information, and that will continue, but that site is a closed site only for Vested Business Partners. I need to do more refinement on that site, as well as the e-Storybook Subscription Service, so restructuring this site will be slow. I do believe that more direct pertinent Business Information needs to be posted here (since it's not restricted) and I will be trying to do that. But the real meaty Business Contract and Management information will still be reserved for IMS Producing Partners.

If anyone specializes in ISP Servers, as in subscription services for Gnomes in a Gnutshell, let me know and we can discuss it.

AG