Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

HDTV layout

I've finally locked in the design of the HDTV layout. I know it seems like I said this before, but as I was finishing up the last revision, I realized that there were some layout elements that needed to be different. My intention has been to switch out the static artwork for animations. They may be GIFs or MOV files, but the layout structure needed to change to make the replacement as easy as possible. Well, I came up with a most excellent variation in my layout, that allows me to swap out the art as I progress without disturbing any of the other layout elements. Alignment was an issue and I developed a method that totally eliminates problems in that regard. It sounds crazy, but the layout is composed of (literally) countless layers that along the way posed many problems with alignment.

The funny thing about it is that; numerous layout revisions felt like the final product, but the latest adjustments really did take it to a new dimension.

So I'm finishing up the last few pages, which will allow me to move forward to build the PowerPoint presentation. I mean the final Industry Review presentation. I built what I thought was the e-Storybook in PowerPoint, until I got most done and found errors. I'm realtor Ely convinced that I not only eliminated those errors, but made other critical adjustments. I do know there are a few pages that need to be redone, because of spacing issues, but since it is only the Industry Review Edition, those (minor) corrections can be made when the additional artwork is installed.

There is one caveat to the proclamation that the publishing layout is done, is that more artwork is needed to complete the whole collection. But... The beauty of it is that all other work for all the publishing will be DONE! Yahoo! Installing the missing artwork, when it is completed will be a walk in the park.

The beauty of it is that the HDTV layout services all other publishing needs. That was part of the struggle, to get the layout to work for so many different uses.

Now I have to decide how to serve the e-Storybook over the internet.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Also check the Facebook page for The Gnomes of New Hope.

AG