Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Friday, March 20, 2020

Industry Review

An older version of the page layout, but representative of the new look.

The entire collection is now finished enough for review and will be available on DVD (presuming the file sizes fit) for Industry Professionals, with a signed Restrictive Covenant Agreement. Contact me for information.
I may post the collection, or portions thereof, on IMS Producing Partners. But access will be restricted, in that instance, so a password will be required and must be requested if that is the case.
Arthur Greisiger
image.of.the.mind.studios@gmail.com

3/24/20

I've addressed a number of relative subjects herein, so a search through the posts may prove fruitful. I want to avoid being redundant, but some of the discussions may be somewhat outdated. Overall, however, the basics are pertinent and the components are absolutely valid, even if the actual working documents have been updated from what is presented here. My modus operandi does not change from what I present here, engaging with Business Partners in this project will depend on the discussions of both parties, but what I present here (and elsewhere; IMS Producing Partners) is in effect my position, from which I do not intend on diverging, unless of course, someone wants to make me a better offer. I can say however, anyone making an effort to undercut what I have presented as my position, will be shown the door. So please don't attempt to do that. My terms are extremely reasonable. AG


ARCHIVE:

3/20/20

Today, I finished the full three volumes in the collection and have made it all ready for transfer to PowerPoint as JPG files. I have to say it is quite satisfactory, if not fantastic. I'm very pleased to have refined it, not only to be consistent  throughout, but was able to make a collection of subtle adjustments that really make it dynamic. So this look will now extend through all published items, hard copy and electronic.
There may still be file size issues, in terms of digital delivery, but we'll solve that issue if it becomes a  problem.
I made an earlier version of the e-Storybook with narration, which worked very well, but the file sizes became very large when adding the narration and music. Switching over to JPG will help, but I still believe that the narrated version will have to be converted to a .mov file. In which event, the audio e-Storybook will be created in segments and then assembled in Final Cut Pro. I believe that if it is converted to a film, then I can add the music in where it takes place in the show. I did that on earlier PowerPoint presentations and it was very nice. But the earlier presentations had some unacceptable flaws. Those flaws were the reason I had to go over it again before building a new PowerPoint. I'm glad I did, even though it took the better part of a year to do so, because I can confidently say that there are only very few adjustments that will still need to be made and they can be made in the next edition, when the new artwork is installed. The next edition will be prepared with animation in mind.
The Industry Review Edition will be segmented, which will not be the case for the Release Editions.
Well, the whole point is to move this to the next level. I am now working to obtain agency representation, given that my terms are met. Those terms are posted elsewhere. When I find that post, I'll include a link.
AG