Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, August 10, 2023

"Never Been So Near"

 Well, while I'm at it I guess I'll post this song again.
This is the First Song in the show
(other than the Overture)

"Never Been So Near"


I made this as a animation almost ten years ago
using the Artwork we had at the time.
We have not recorded anyone singing it yet,
so I just put the lyrics up as a scroll up the screen.
I think you can get the gist of it.

I don't think I need a bouncing ball.

The email at the end if this film is no longer valid. 
use the gmail one on the sidebar.

AG