Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, August 10, 2023

A Promotional Powerpoint

 A Sample of the e-Storybook Format



As I was working on posting the "Talking head" video below,
I found this sample powerpoint presentation I made
as a test for how the e-Storybook might look.

I was experimenting with what I could do with PowerPoint.

It's a little stiff, the narration,
 because I was worried about slurring the words
and I tried to narrate it at a reasonable speed 
that one might casually read the material.
I did not want to read it too fast.
You know how it is,
 sometimes you just take things too seriously.

The narration from this is published in

 Volume/Book: One Introduction to 

Oh well, take it for what it is.

I am about to actively seek Agency Representation, 
so this might help.

Also, I hope to locate Theatre & Film Producers 
who may like to be involved as well.
I expect that this gives a good picture of the project.

I think I probably posted this years ago when I made it.
I've been totally engaged in the publishing end of things
and I didn't realize that finishing that would take years.

AG