Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

New Stage

 I hope you have taken the time to look at the while Promotional Video I posted last time I wrote here. That video exemplifies numerous aspects of the overall project. Now my efforts are turning to narrating the entire e-Storybook and printing the entire collection. That is as far as I dare go at present. Believe me, that is enough of a task. I can say that, with the introduction of that video, other production activities can take place if both funding and delegating responsibilities come into play.

On my end, setting up the production line for manufacturing books it underway, but I need to concern myself with generating capital influx to maintain facilities while getting the assorted work areas prepared for personnel. That includes, most especially the sound stage and a audience gallery. Implementing those elements are contingent upon an escrow for facilities overhead. So I guess that means licensing, because the book products, as a whole, cannot be distributed without finishing the illustration artwork.

So overall, it's a delicate balance.

AG🎭🇺🇸