Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Conforming the HDTV

What a nightmare! Slow and difficult in numerous ways. The color shift between programs is causing me to make multiple files. Clarity on the text becomes an issue with that color shift. I have multiple versions, but any mistake must be corrected and some of the divergences are founded in the way the original files are processed by different programs. The multiple programs are necessary to craft the pages, as different components must be assembled in certain programs, as opposed to others, and the final product is a composite, each component being effected differently. I wish I could say it was simpler and that it was my fault, but I think not. The parameters are set by the programs being used and the diversity of the components responds differently... in layers. Gadzooks! I keep thinking I'm almost done. I'm afraid I may need to craft another set of files. It depends on how the final pptw file ends up looking. Yeow!