Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Libretto and other Thoughts of Insanity

As I was finalizing the DVD Package, I realized that the Libretto needed to be included. I already built an e-book version of the Libretto, but it was not configured for the HDTV format, so I set forth to do that. In the PowerPoint presentations, I've included a few songs with the score. So it makes sense that I include at least those scenes from the Libretto and possibly the e-Storybook as well. I'm moving forward to do that, however, those items may not make it into the DVD, if I run out of time (as I mentioned in my last post).

On an unprofessional, more like venting note:

I have to say, I am getting very tire of busting my ass on this thing with seeing little forward momentum as a result of  other competent participants or investment from industry professionals. I have made this very available for review and presented so many components of this to public view, if find it amazing that some more competent professional have not stepped up to the plate along the way.  It is so clear how massive the potential of this project can be given the right circumstances. I'm starting to believe that the only projects that advance are the ones created by people without a clue and people who can easily be taken advantage of because of having stars in their eyes.  It's a sad perspective, but I see real garbage being produced, sick and perverted material making money and being glorified. While I have been striving to create something of real and lasting value that is founded in goodness. I have struggled beyond all conception to build a well conceived project, to bring together all the components that could possibly be involved, on a scale that represents the fullest possible manifestation of the project across allthe possible markets involved and to set the groundwork for all that to happen. I have moved forward at all times leaving a door open for other industry professional to become involved, moving step by step forward while expecting some degree of engagement from the Industry, not based on my pushing that to happen, but based on recognition to occur from making the material available in increments. I've been crafting this for thirty years! Enough already.

I have a very viable working plan for advancement of this project in all arenas. I have a grip on all the aspects of production. After 45 years of work in the Industry, I have experience in all aspect of this work, I have built a 10K sq ft well equipped studio to do service this work. All of this work has been done on the premise that if nobody else comes into the picture, if no opportunities come to me, then I must keep going and create them for myself. I have been doing so here in jibibisville for way too long. But now it's too late I may never get out and... I'm too old.

The project is refined beyond any that I have seen in my forty plus career, yet I am under extreme financial duress and about ready to break. I just smashed my phone against the wall after an important email that I crafted got discard when my pen accidentally  tapped the screen. This is only a symptom of how volatile I am becoming  as a result of the extreme complexity, stress, and deprivation involved in crafting and mounting this project. I  have few, if any, people around me that have even a scintilla of a clue, much less an idea of what it takes to do this. I constantly have to explain it to people who are stunned and utterly unable to help other than to wish me well.  This is, in part, the source of my duress and the pressure being put on me because of how long it is taking and how many resources it takes for this project to manifest.

I can no longer jerk around. I need a minimum of 5M to stabilize my studio environment, 12M to set up the Joint Venture with Vested Board Members who will then raise the production funds, and/or 30M (under terms) plus 10% of the Gross gross, for a complete buyout. I have been pussyfooting around this fundraising for too long, taking it gently because of SEC rules. Screw all that! I need to see some real coins happening real soon or I'm shifting into something more viable for my immediate needs. I have other business endeavors that I put on hold for this for years, business endeavors that have nothing to do with The Gnomes of New Hope and unless I see some serious action that funds my operations I'm shifting gears. The fact of the matter is that if I do that, this may very well die. I say this because I've seen it happen before, but I have other significant matters to attend to and they can no longer be put off.

So if you are a business person who has been watching this and considering involvement when this reached the right level of refinement, this is it. Shit or get off the pot. I'm about fed up. I don't need any more mamby pamby crap from people who don't know and haven't put in the time to know. I'm only going to deal with professionals who do know, are serious and are capable. The rest is a waste of my time.

 I'm probably saying all this because I'm pissed that I just smashed my phone.

AG