Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Shut down?

Well, as I've mentioned, capital influx is at a critical need level. Studio operations have been intentionally kept at a minimum but the situation has taken a turn for the worse. I have been urgently trying to prepare the Core Creative Materials for presentation in the appropriate arenas. The package looks really fantastic, bit it's not quite done. I think my best bet is to sell board positions, but I haven't worked to locate persons of sufficient resources or stature I've been too busy prepping the materials. I guess whatever I have will have to do. But I need players who play in the big league.

Let's Go People. We needs some serious coins... and quickly, ASAP!

Let me know.