Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Current activities

Well, if you've read my last few posts, you might have sensed my frustration. I have to say, I think there are VERY FEW people who really have any idea of the sheer volume of work that goes into this. It's hard to keep looking forward with a positive attitude when you feel your resources are running very thin.

I'm continuing to refine the Industry Review Package. Everytime I think it is enough, I come up with another component that should be included. I have set some pretty solid, and not so sparse, goals that I need to achieve. I have found that the work needing to be done for this project must have a secure work environment. The rather tenuous nature of the studio environment was tolerable for the development work that has taken place up to now, but that condition is unacceptable for the next stages of operations. So now I need to secure the facilities for the long term and that is part of the buy-in to the project. All of this is contained in the Industry Review Package. From now on, the only participants I will be seeking, are those who can contribute to the $5M that I need to secure. If you are such a person or organization, do contact me.

At this point, although I still seek production funds that are assigned to assorted production activities (illustrations, animation, puppetry, parade, set construction, etc) those activities will not advance until the facilities are secured as I have defined. Any production funds so assigned, will be held in escrow until the facility operating funds are in place. If I do not secure those facility funds in time, then operations will shut down and I will take another direction, which may or may not be working on The Gnomes of New Hope, depending on demand.

That being said, my effort is focused on securing the facilities funds and any communication with other producing persons needs to take this into account. Still, I am looking to fill the Board Positions of The Elder Gnomes Joint Venture. Doing so will achieve the goals I have described. AG