Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Video Discussions on the Project

       
   This is a shot of the exhibition panels I was working on. I'm still trying to come up with the right covering for the panels, in order to create the correct mood for the exhibition. I found a great wall paper, but it's too expensive. I may have to go for it anyway though.

   Well, I did some videos last year (2023) as a test to see if I could use this method of communicating and it worked out pretty well.  So. I posted them on my YouTube page. For a long time I've been resistant to posting my films on YouTube. But using it for this type of work is a good idea. Here's the links to few videos. They are sequential. 

  Things have advanced since I made these videos and we are closing in on having all the Illustrations finished and the full collection published. I'm debating about setting up a print shop in-house, so we can publish on-demand without giving away all the profits. We'll see what happens there.

   Book Five was the real hang-up, but that's almost finished. So take that into account when watching these videos.

   Strangely enough, I can't seem to post the videos in-line here. So you will have to view them on YouTube. Hence, the links;




   I'll make more after I'm finished publishing the books for as needed. 

AG