Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Watercolors

an early Point of Purchase Display for 
The Gnome-sized Books
 
   We are moving pretty well in completing the artwork. I have been creating a good binder filing system for the original artwork. It took me a while to realize that this is the best approach, filing the art by page number instead of subject matter.

  We have both made a commitment to dedicate more time to finishing the work (even though virtually all my time is taken up on finishing the layout and publishing the books).

   I might have mentioned this, but I am very much interested in putting a printing press in my shop. It becomes cost effective to create an on-demand scenario. Putting a press in the shop brings me up to speed without needing to inventory semi-finished product and it will simplify the binding process.

   I also expect to publish the Libretto and the Music Score and may make those items available to collectors and sponsors of the project. I will post that here after the Illustrations are completed.

   I expect to be expanding the square footage of my studio, which will free me up in a number of areas, specifically in that I will be installing a recording studio that is big enough for the 24 piece orchestra, which we will need for this show, but it may be big enough for the Bryn Athyn Orchestra and other musicians to rehearse in as well.

I will add more to this later. AG