Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Another Style of Garden Gnomes

 I have come up with another possibility for Garden Gnomes.
As you may see on another post, I have a Lawn Display project, 
of which the subject matter is
Santa & His Elves
I have posted this in a number of places here's one;

My point here is that this project will be joined by a
 collection of 2D Garden Gnomes.
I found a method of creating the products 
that are in keeping with the hand painted originals
allowing me to retain the texture and aesthetics I desire.

The 2D Garden Gnomes solves a big problem with shipping cement
and it's being fragile.  I like the cement Garden Gnomes, 
but until I come up with hollow resin
(filled with sand after they are shipped)
the 3D Garden Gnomes will have to wait.

I'm in the process of building Prototypes and if all works out, as I think it will,
I will be adding those items to my Product Line Catalogue,
which is in the works.

These are some of the first Gnomes from the collection 
that I will be producing in this format..
Realize that we have almost two thousand watercolor paintings 
that have been created for the Illustrated Storybooks.
So there's a lot we could do.

So if someone wanted to do it, they could reproduce Gnomeville in their garden.
The Master Gnome
Sitting in a Honored place in your garden.

Billybob, Zebby Cousin
I can picture him standing there looking at a flower.

One of the Gnomen of the Yard
he would look cool standing in your garden.


It's actually pretty tricky figuring out what people may want, 
so I will make these to order. If I can get the pricing to work.
Send me an email if you are interested in any degree.

AG