Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Saturday, November 2, 2019

HDTV Format

As I've said, I'm preparing the Core Creative Materials in HDTV Format. The e-Storybook is now conformed to run under PowerPoint as a subscription. I posted on that subject previously. It looks utterly fantastic. I'm up to Scene 18a out of 20. Some scenes are broken up into sections. Scene 18 has four sections. But anyway you look at it, it's almost done. I say that with the caveat that there is still many illustration panels required, but all the other layout work, for the e-Storybook and the hard copy books will be finished when the entire series has been confirmed to the HDTV aspect ratio. All that will be required is insertion of the finished artwork. That leaves me free to work closely with the artists to finish the illustrations. This time around I expect to hire Jency to craft the scenes as I have described them in the layout panels, but I will be looking to hire a line artist and a colorist, so we can expedite the process. The artwork that has already been inserted in the series took five years to create and we simply cannot afford for it to take even a fraction of that time to complete this.

But I do expect to direct the artwork in such a way as to set us deep into the path of animation. That being said, I will also be looking for people with experience in 3D rendering (which likewise will set us on the path of 3D printing for figurines and merchandizing). But I will also need a manager for the online subscriptions, someone with programming knowledge. It could be a service vendor, I have someone in mind but I'm open to setting that up with an in-house server, in which event, that person would work out of the Southampton studio location. The whole subject is a bit larger than my current understanding, so that needs to be developed in partnership.

So you can see why I have been working to get the entire series finished before we initiate into the marketplace. I fully expect that once we do, it will snowball and we need to be prepared for that.

That being said, I will also be looking for Agency Representation/Management, because I have so much to do already, that the larger potential will need a team that is already in place.

I'll post those terms on IMS Producing Partners, but I believe that you need to send me your email so I can give you access to that site.

"That's All Folks"
(thank you WB)

AG