Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Music Score

So, as I said, I've been working with PowerPoint. I created a publicity presentation which includes one of the songs, which is accompanied by the Lead Sheet.

The song is Zach & Ferny's love song, a duet  titled "Completely" featuring Nathan Odhner and Justine Buss singing. It was recorded some years ago and turned out really well. 

I n the PowerPoint, the sheet music is presented in such a way as the pages turn at the appropriate time for the reader to follow along. Well, this works out so well that I am going to do the entire score this way as a learning tool. It is so much easier to lay down a piano track against this sheet music for the singers to learn the music. I don't want to eliminate the rehearsal process with an accompanist, but to expedite the process, this method is a great tool.

That being said, I'm working on "The Stone of Wisdom", which you could say is the finale of Act One. It's an epic tale sung to Zach & Zebby by The Master Gnome. It's a very cool song.

I sing with the choir, so I sing an assortment of songs. My propensity is to remember the hook, but not much else, even on my own songs! That frustrates me. What I'm saying is that "The Stone of Wisdom has a great hook.

Well, I'm hoping to post something here, but since I'm going to make the e-Storybook a membership site, then the music will be available on that page. It's about time I start making some money with this project, so I think it's time to set up the membership site. On that site all the material will be available to our members and by so doing, they will be helping us to produce this show.

Well... More later. AG