Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Final Cut Studio

I have a wide assortment of film , photography and video equipment and supplies, most of which is outdated, but we won't go into that!

But Final Cut Studio is one program that I haven't gotten around to using yet. I'm thinking that I need to integrate PowerPoint with Final Cut. In particular, I have been documenting the puppetry with video, so that too needs to be integrated into the editing bench. This is all leading toward the animated videos of each scene.

The other bit of activity that is moving forward is setting up the green screen/sound stage. Right now that space is junked up with assorted supplies, but I'm setting up shelving in the shop to recover floor space. The stage space is starting to seem more necessary. I have been thinking about setting up the scenes with models, or even with the puppets, for the sake of the illustrations. It's much more advantageous for the artists to have a 3D cyclorama to aid in drawing. But that has an array if other uses as well. So that is moving forward, in conjunction with setting up Final Cut Pro.

AG