Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Monday, April 18, 2022

More Design Variations

It's insane how many times I've changed the layout on the books. Well, I have been working.to publish the fourth prototype run. As I said below, the new printer for the Digital On-Demand books is using a Canon Printer, which is printing differently than the Xerox machines that I've used.i won't go into it here, only to say that it might be due to different color profiles. I'll need to check on that.

In any event, I printed two sample copies of Book One and, as a result, have made more adjustments to the layout . They have been made and once again the layout has been improved ad a result.

I'll come back to this. 
Time to sleep. 
AG