Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Working on Music, with other notes.

Here's the cover from the Second Prototype of the Storybook. I'm up to the Forth and final prototype. We are working out a printing run of the entire collection, which consists of 847 pages in Seven Books or Three Volumes.

We are moving forward to finish the remaining Illustrations and I'm setting up another workstation to do 3D CGI Animation and 3D printing (for figurines and puppetry). I'm also getting ready to set-up the next updated music workstation, because once the publishing layouts are locked in to the production standards (as opposed to the limited edition prototype layout), then I will be moving over to the music again.

I was doing some research on Digital Performer 9, the next upgrade to our music workstation. It seems very clear that when I move over from publishing to music, I will not have the time or mental capacity to tend to manufacturing, marketing and distribution of the books. So, I'm posting this as a heads up. There is no doubt that both the continuing work on Illustrations and Music will be taking up the Lion's Share of the time available. Add to that; the work with building the Parade Float and synchronizing the set construction between the different variation of the show.

So this being said, I expect that handing-off the fulfillment for the books is the best approach. If you are engaged in that end of the industry, feel free to discuss that with me. The best approach is to use E-mail. Telephone only works after we reach an ongoing degree of dialogue. Cold calls via telephone don't work for me, because I get so many unsolicited calls, I often ignore answering unless your number is in my contact list.