Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

A Promotional PowerPoint

I made this some time ago and posted it to my YouTube page, which sadly, I barely use. I suppose I should change that and start to post more often. Truthfully, I was testing it to see if it would upload, and it did. Well, this promo is designed as a sample of how the e-Storybook will look. Of course, it will be more refined than this sample and it will include other thing, like animations and GIFs, but for now this sample is posted for your review. (I may have posted this before, but since we are getting closer to releasing the books, here it is again;
 

 I should warn you that this entire video presentation is 39 minutes long. I have to admit that it moves along slowly, as I narrate it methodically, in an attempt to make sure it comes across clearly. Like I said, it was a test. But all-in-all, I think it's pretty nice in it's presentation and it is informative, as it was intended to be. I might be more excited by if I hadn't seen it a thousand times as I wrote, designed and narrated it.  I suggest that you might like to digest it in chunks and return to it from time to time, picking up where you left off. 

As I said before, I am seeking Representation for this project, thus the reason for posting this here, plus we're getting closer to publishing the books.

Enought of me. I hope you enjoy the video.

AG