Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Animation and Poser


I'm getting close to having all the Print files completed, so I am now thinking about the remaining illustrations for the books. With the print files locked in, all that will be required, in that regard, is to drag and drop the finished artwork. 

So that brings to question; how to best complete the work in a timely manner? The fact that animation is in the cards, brings the merging of those two goals.

I'm inclined to get the 3D rendering setup before we begin creating the 2D illustrations. In fact, I'm thinking that merging the two operations is the best approach. 

That being said, I am looking for someone who can create the skins for Poser, using our existing art.  I know there are other programs, but for now I am using Poser and setting up a workstation for animation.

So drop me a line if this is something you can do and we can discuss it. AG

Arthur Greisiger
image.of.the.mind.studios@gmail.com