Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, October 15, 2020

e-Storybook

Well, as I said, I have had to make corrections, both text and layout errors. Yesterday, I assembled the e-Storybook and I'm very pleased that it all looks and works extremely well. Now I need to integrate the existing narration into the new layout and update the portions that were corrected. Of course, after I ran into certain errors, I stopped narrating, do that needs to be finished. The whole collection amounts to 766 pages, plus Preface and Appendixes, so it is rather large. That size is due to the space taken up by illustrations. I just hope it doesn't come off as too large for kids. I think it will be a challenge and feel like an accomplishment to be able to read it all. I think the story moves along nicely, I just hope others feel that way too.
I feel like a Ground Hog coming out of his hole after a long winter. AG