Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Monday, October 19, 2020

Book Covers

     I was moving along nicely to rebuild the e-Storybook when I realized that I had divided the files into the Seven Books of the series. So what's the point of assembling the Three Volume Set without the covers for the seven books? So I switched over to designing the remaining covers. That way I can publish three books as Gnome-sized & Big People Books. When I get to Book Four, I am missing a few Illustration Panels, but not many. Then when those few illustrations are finished, I will have four finished books. The idea here being that the first three books will fund the artwork for the next two books and so on. Although, Book Five consists of only Scene Ten, which is predominately "The Gnomic Tales" and none of that is illustrated yet. That scene is very extensive. When I get up to Book Six and Seven, most of the illustrations in those books are also done, but still, there are quite a few to create or finish. I have a vision of how that may pan out, but we'll see. So, anyway, the covers are mostly done, but I still need to make the Synopsis pages, which serves as the back page on all seven books and they are all different. I have three done.

    I'm not sure it's a good idea to sell the books until all the artwork is nearing completion, even though creating income will pay for the rest of the artwork. It rather depends on what the distributors have to say about it. Selling a good quantity to distributors will go a long way to funding operations. 

    That's all for now.  AG