Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Investment Package

In response to investment discussions, the Press Packet and the Bookseller Packet are contributing to the Industry Review Package. I am reviewing the Business Plan and the Front Money Agreement to update them, taking into account the circumstances that have changed.

Since there are numerous arenas that are under development, the terms and conditions continue to address activity in those foundational areas of attention, at all times leaving the door open to go in a (possibly better) New direction.

If you are one of the people who have been talking to me (or an investor, producer, or other interested professional) let me know via email or text. I'm getting extremely busy (crazy) tending to all the details, so I need you to make the effort to stay in touch with me. Be certain to leave a message if you call. More often then not, I prefer to let the phone go to voice mail.

Many aspects of this are starting to fly. 🛩️

That's it for now. AG