Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Release of Volume One

I have, all too often, thought the book was about to be released, but now, after, still another, edit and proof review, it is actually on the brink of publication. The book was, in fact, given to the printer, when I discovered a few errors. Of course, I put a hold on publication until I made those corrections. As it turned out, I made discoveries about the layout and the limitations I was faced with in terms of computer processing. You see, this series of books are heavily laden with artwork (on every page) which requires working with uncompressed files in order to retain high resolution and the most accurate color redition. Well, this has caused extremely frustrating delays, but that all seems to be in the past now. I'm currently rebuilding the covers of the book. All of the work being done on Book One applies directly to the remaining six books and beyond.

There is much more to be done in regard to distribution and sales, but that is another discussion.

So that's it for this report.

AG