Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Recovery

An older CD Label Design

    I sent out the main hard disc that was in use when we were writing the music, to recover the data. That disc crashed when I was in the middle of working on the book and I was forced to re-craft the publishing designs (multiple times).  But the music was also on that disc and when it crashed I lost six months of arranging work that was being done, along with the scoring. So I am hoping to recover that work, because as soon as the publishing work is finished I will be addressing the music. It's likely that Shawn will jump back in once the books are finished.

   We are working on one of the songs titled;

  "The Stone of Wisdom"  

Here is the link to that and another song a few on SoundCloud.