Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Monday, November 1, 2021

Access via a new Hot Spot

 Zach Finds himself in a real pickle.
 I'm experimenting with a new method of accessing this blog, so here is a shot from Book Two, We have begun working on the remaining illustrations, since the publishing layouts are very nearly finished.
I do hope we open up new channels for distributing these books and I invite business people involved in marketing and distribution to touch base in that regard. For my part, I hope to be moving more actively into constructing the Parade Float and the Little Theatre Puppetry components, as I need a break from the work that I have been doing for many years in regard to publishing. I have many other Studio items that need tending to, so I am most interested in handing the ball off to some degree. I will, however, be building inventory of the book products, for obvious reasons.
AG