Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Distribution of the Book Products

As I have been finalizing the publishing layout design specs, I realize that I have so much to do to prepare the remaining books in the series, as well as setting up the Little Theatre/Puppetry/ Concert presentations; and they are only the minor endeavors.

I'm also starting to shift over to CGI; rebuilding the A/V workstation, including another workstation for Animation/Illustration/3D Rendering.

All that being the case, I'm feeling that I need to contract out the Sales/Distribution of the book products. I will keep manufacturing in IMS, but rather than set up Marketing/Distribution as a department at IMS, for this initial Release, I think it best to job that out.

So, if that arena is your specialty and you may want to be involved, contact me via email (image.of.the.mind.studios@gmail.com)

  This Illustrated Storybook Series has very high potential.

AG