Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Monday, February 12, 2018

Link to Music & Artwork

I have repeated tried to post the artwork without success. So now I am trying to post it using a link.

"Gnomespheres, Instrumental Selections from The Gnomes of New Hope

While I'm at it, here is a link to one of the songs.

S.7g "You're The One"

This song has the entire village of Gnomeville sending Zach & Zebby's off on their Grand Adventure. It is one of my favorite songs in the show.

As it stands now all but one of the songs are instrumental. We have only recorded one song with vocalists. I will post that song later.

Enjoy.

AG