Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Preface to Book One

I wanted to post the Preface to Book One, but so far I haven't figured out how to post a PDF.  I embedded a song in the file, but that doesn't seem to work once I upload it. I've got to figure these things out. I'll post this on Facebook too so we can talk about it there.

Here's a link. The file seems to be too large to function properly, which is one of my concerns about providing the e-storybook via the internet. I will try to rectify this problem. This is only the 7 page Preface. You can imagine how difficult 800 pages (with more extensive artwork) would be. Hopefully it will open for you. AG

Preface to Book One


I seem to be having problems with posting the e-Storybook PDF Files. It seems I will need to convert them to JEPGs. Too bad, that rather complicates matters. So as you can see, I need to develop an IT department to implement distribution of the product via the internet. The one thing I do know, is that this Gnomes of New Hope e-Storybook is illustrated on every page and that complicates delivery via the internet, being that the files are very large. I may need to consider dividing the collection into manageable downloads. We'll see. AG