Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Newest acitivity

The work on contracts and production management continues but the most recent effort is to confirm the e-book functionality. I finally gave in and got a smart phone, so I thought I'd test it out on the phone. So far so good, but that made, me realize that hadn't finished making the Digital Proposal Materials work entirely the way I want them to be. When I finally hand over the materials to other Industry Professionals and other participants, I want the materials to be very comprehensive and sufficiently complete to advance the production. Ultimately these materials will be part of the e-storybook release to the public, but for now it is only for our Producing Partners, Investors, and Creative/Production Staff. That's all for no.w AG