Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Contracts

Well, since things are advancing on numerous fronts, I've decided it was appropriate to redress some of the contract materials. I am updating the Front Money Agreement. To those of you who already have contributed under the Front Money Agreement, have no fear, the terms remain the same. I am expanding the definitions and linking the other pertinent documents more closely and specifically. The reason is that I am speaking to some investors who are talking larger numbers than we have dealt with in the past. This is a good thing and mainly because I am seeking to raise the funds needed to complete the artwork for the remaining books in the series. Clearly, the previous method of gathering the artwork for the illustrations has worked well, but now I am more interested in combining those efforts with animation.

I've come to conclude that moving to animate each of the songs in the show is a very good and productive thing to do. As much as I'd like to see a feature length animated film, it seems very apparent that doing each of the songs will lead into having a body of work, basically all the songs, which can be marketed individually. I guess that it is reasonable to say that is more than 35 songs, given that the total amount of songs is 70. As I've said before, that number includes backdrops, scene transitions and other embellishments.

So clearly, at this point I need to raise some serious bucks, but... I also need to have the Production Management Guidelines in place. Those Guidelines are in the works, because they also involve an Operating Manual for each of the organizations which are part of the Business Plan. Basically four autonomous, yet integrally linked business organizations. I've mentioned that in another post somewhere below and I'm not going to discuss that here, since this is part of the outline available to our investors and is really part of internal operations. At this point I don't think it is appropriate to revel those plans to the general public via the internet. Maybe that will change after I make 20 million, HA!

So, another aspect of this project is producing a "Stop Action" film. I was into doing that in college and my fourth film was stop action, so I am advancing toward gathering the resources to do that version of the film. From my point of view, I can do all that in my own studio. I have all the necessary equipment and experience. The only arenas that I need to advance in this regard are model making and puppetry. I have a puppet shop and have been doing model making as it pertains to my design prototypes. So I don't think it will be much of a stretch. The only real issue is the number of miniature sets that I will need to make. So I guess I am thinking thru the miniature sets in terms of constructing them as if they were in fact full sized sets. I suppose that will serve the full sized stage production well.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I am interested in the parade floats as well. Gnome Fest comes into play there as well as the sets for the Little Theatre Productions. I'm not focusing much on those areas right now because the contract end of the Business Plan needs to be in place first.

Anyway, that's an update for now. Gotta get those bucks flowing in if we intend to move forward at a nice pace and hire people. So if you're interested in getting paid to do this, spread the word. I don't plan on quitting at this until I'm dead, which at this rate could be tomorrow!

That's all for now. AG