Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sortagnomic Furniture

One aspect of our marketing for
 The Gnomes of New Hope is 
The Gnomeville Art & Craft Guild

We have been developing a catalogue of products, 
putting together a showroom and an exhibition area at the studio  
and building the prototypes for a number of our products. 
Here is one of them.
Some story-line elements have changed from what you see here.
The Gnomes refer to humans as Big People.

I like to think the flyer is self explanatory. 
There is an order form below. 

At some point I hope to inventory 25 -50 of these chairs, 
so they will be ready for shipment at any time.  
So far I am still in the prototype stage with this 
and I am trying to work out the shipping box 
as well as some other hardware components.
 This chair will be sold as a kit.

 If you would like to purchase any number of these kits, do let me know.  
I would like to have a distributor buy a couple of hundred
 so I can get the production up to speed. 
I will take order for any quantity. 

Delivery is not fixed as yet
but the manufacturing process is almost refined.
there  is a price listed  on this copy of the order form
but that price will need to be confirmed.
I will proceed with that if you contact me.

AG