Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ancillary Markets

I had a discussion about Ancillary Markets on Linked-in and some crazy from Hollywood started giving me the noise about it, so I dumped the discussion. However, I may carry on that discussion here where nobody can throw in their two cents.

I have been pursuing some of the companies who deal in the merchandise which I anticipate we will be using to promote this show.  I have suggested that Licensing the Ancillary Rights is something we will want to be doing to raise production capital. So if you are a company or individual who might like to consider buying some rights, let me know.

I have been building the showroom at the studio and slowly pulling together prototypes of some of the products we expect to produce. One of the products which has been bugging me for some time is the Game Board. Well I think we have the basic premise for it, although the details will still need to be hashed out.

I'll get back to this subject later, because I have to sign off.
AG