Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Posts on this blog

Lately, I have been posting from my smartphone and as I have said, posting images seems more often than not to fail. So, I apologize if there are posts where the artwork referred to seems to be missing. Be certain to check for links to the artwork or other sample materials, since "the Cloud" has now come into play. Also search the archive for older posts, because there are samples that were posted before I started to depend on the smartphone, including a video.

I have not had such problems posting to Facebook, so do check there if you like. I have pages there for both "The Gnomes of New Hope" and "Image of the Mind Studios".

When I manage to get my new computer systems up and running at the studio, which involves rewiring the building, I will review the blogs and try to rectify these posting issues.

AG