Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Friday, February 23, 2018

Final Proof-read

I've been getting Volume One ready for the printers. I can hardly believe how many little details and mistakes find their way into a book. I have read this book over, literally hundreds, if not thousands, of times, with an eye to refinement of both the content and design. I think the Error Gnome is following me around and when I turn my back, he sneaks in and does his dirty work. It's almost ready.

I'll be printing a Limited Edition of 250 signed & numbered books. Each edition is being used for finance the next stage in production. In this instance, Volume One will finance the remaining art needed to illustrate Volume Two.

I will post the pricing one those numbered editions after the books go to press.

If you would like to reserve an edition, contact me via email at; image.of.the.mind.studios@gmail.

You will also be able to reserve all future Limited Edition Releases with matching numbers. I will provide details in the near future. AG