Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Monday, February 12, 2018

Act One, Scene One of the Libretto

Since I am about to release Volume One of the Illustrated Storybook, I thought it appropriate to provide some samples of the Stage Musical upon which the Storybook is based.

As a means of providing a sample of the Libretto, here is a link to:

Act One, Scene One

(This is an older version, but for the most part it is correct.)

You will find that I have chosen to illustrate the Libretto and you will also see that I have included staging instructions. I anticipate that the Technical Operations Manual will be an expansion of the Libretto by including an assortment of drawings, such as renderings and costume specifications, stage plots for lighting, set movements and blocking, instrument schedules and cue sheets, supply lists and operation instructions for stage crew. Other management guidelines will also be included.

I anticipate building this show as a rental package, both for the live presentation and the puppet show.

I invite other producers to inquire and consider being involved.

Look for more discussions to follow.

AG