Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Friday, November 17, 2017

A Quick Note

Busy composing and reviewing The Business Plan in regard to Production Management, Finance, and Contract Materials. All discussion on these matters will take place out of my studio location in Southampton. Until that brings about major changes, I will be continuing to prepare the production materials and refine the studio space to accommodate production. All this activity is non-union. When it comes to Union activity I will be jobbing that out when the time is right, but for now we have a lot of Development and pre-production work that needs to be done. The focus of attention will be on fund raising and I am reviewing the Front Money Agreement to assure that all the terms & conditions are properly represented. Anyone who has already invested  using the Front Money Agreement will not be in any way adversely affected by the updated agreement, in fact the new Revision is better. The basic terms remain the same, the only additions are benefits that tie into the other production agreements for a quicker and more secure payback.

Anyone interested in providing Front Money can contact me. The minimum investment is 10K and it is a phenomenal 300% return. I am looking to raise at lease 150K to complete the Core Creative Materials and set up for production of the published goods. I am looking to put a printing press in the shop, so that cost is not included in the 150. Check out IMS Producing Partners for other discussions about investment. I do not have an extensive selection of postings there because I'm also too busy to manage these pages right now. but those discussions and details need to take place personally at the Studio. That includes discussions with theatrical agents and producers, so if anyone sees the potential and wants to consider availing themselves of it, you will need to come to me. I know I said that before, but I am reiterating it, because I keep getting more and more busy and simply cannot get away from the studio, there is too much to be done. AG