Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

IMS Publishing

The focus of attention in this regard is to confirm the final layout for printing. There have been a few snags, but they seem to be worked out. So now the files are being confirmed as ready to print. The first book in the series has been produced, but now the remaining six books need to be conformed to the layout. This is in process. I am now looking at putting printing presses in the studio, as I want to have full capabilities in house. Anyone who wants to provide printing services should contact me. To my way of thinking, having printing capabilities in-house is preferable. SO that is the direction I am moving. If the funding becomes available or  cut a deal with a major publishing house, who can guarantee deep saturation in the international markets, then that may change.   AG

7/6/17 update

The publishing materials are being conformed so that the entire set of books will be ready for press.  I spent the last week or so trying to find the layout files, only to discover that the primary layout accidentally got saved as a PDF. So after an extensive search I relocated the components and rebuilt the Master File. So now the entire collection needs to be conformed to the latest mechanical layout, which should not be too difficult... but I've said that before. Oh well, upward and onward.

I'm beginning to get more deeply into theme park activities and I'm trying to figure out how to make a presentation of The Gnomes of New Hope in that context. I can't present Zach & Zebby's Grand Adventure in that medium, so I think it will end up being Gnome Fest, taking place in the center of Gnomeville.

That's all for now. AG