Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Friday, March 31, 2017

Music Samples (repost)


Years ago I signed up for SonicBids, but I found it to be more oriented toward bands that were touring and performing, not exactly what we are doing with The Gnomes of New Hope,
so I discontinued belonging to the service. However the music I posted 
is still there and you might like to hear some of the earlier samples.
So here's a link.

"Completely" was recorded using two excellent vocalists
Nathan Odhner & Justine Buss

I expect we will pick up with recording the music 
after the Industry Review Package starts making the rounds 
and we gather more working capital. 

AG