Copyright Notice

This is to proclaim that all materials posted on this blog are property of and copyrighted by Image of the Mind Studios/Arthur Greisiger .
These materials may not be reproduced or copied without permission. They are posted here for you personal review only.

.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

eBook

I have made the determination to shift my attention to preparing the eBook for publication and distribution through this site.   As you can see below, I have produced a sample video, which I intend to include as part of the eBook.

The film below uses the artwork we produced for the Illustrated Storybook as a backdrop for the lyrics to the instrumental song. I feel as though this format works well as a sing-a-long product and so, I intend on producing such a film for each of the lyrical songs.  Now there are a total of seventy songs in the show, although that count includes the instrumental backdrops and scene change bridges, so there wont be seventy films to make, but there will be over forty.  I'd say that will keep me busy for a long time.

Of course the intention is to move this show into production as a legit stage production as soon as that is both possible and appropriate, but the truth of the matter is -  I have determined to continue producing the products that are ancillary to the stage show and feature film which I can produce in my studio and not to concern myself with pushing forward  as a live stage show until the resources to do so are fully available.

Of course the effort to make those resources continues, but the larger operations that fall into union operations impose parameters on a production that, if entered into prematurely, can impair the forward momentum (as a whole) if sufficient resources are not available to maintain consistent operations and growth.

So in the context of producing an end product that will sustain positive forward momentum, there are many aspects that can be drawn together, while remaining within the confines of the studio operations.  Hence, introduction into the market place of the larger product will be implemented in an appropriate fashion based on my immediate resources.

Should other organizations step up to be involved by providing additional resources, then the implementation may be accelerated and under the right circumstances that is the most desired route to hope for.

I have been working on this project since 1990. Sometimes I feel like I'm all Gnomed -out. Other times I'm very excited about the progress and depth of this project.

So ... onward and upward. AG